- 1.Collection of Personal Data
- 2.Personal Data Recipients
- 3.Contact Details
- 4.Your Rights
- 5.Legal Basis in The European Union
In connection with our business activity, we may collect and processes personal data, making every effort to ensure that your personal data is adequately secured and protected. We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures for the security of your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alterations, improper use, or unauthorized disclosure.
(1)When you access our website :
We may collect the following information :
- (a) IP address of your computer which your browser transmits automatically to our server;
- (b) information about your browser;
- (c) information about your operating system; and
- (d) the time of your access to our website.
(2) When you request information from us :
(3) When you register for SERVEONE’s online mall :
We may collect personal data that includes your name, email address, Corporate name, office telephone number, mobile telephone number, job title, department name, position, and SERVEONE’s online mall login ID and password.
The personal data may be used, as applicable, to
- (a) allow you to register on our website or online mall;
- (b) allow us to conclude and perform contracts with you (if applicable);
- (c) maintain business contacts;
- (d) comply with our legal obligations;
- (e) allow us to secure, assert as well as defend against claims; and/or
- (f) ensure data security.
We may retain your personal data, as applicable, for (w) as long as you are registered on our website or online mall and for 2(two) years thereafter;
- (x) the period required to perform contract(s) with you (or your company/employer, if applicable) and for 2 (two) years thereafter;
- (y) until a reasonable objection is made to the retention of your personal data; or
- (z)the period required for us to comply with our legal obligations.
If our personal data collection is based on your consent we will cease retaining your personal data upon your withdrawal of consent. However, we may not be able to
provide you with some of our services if such a withdrawal of consent is made.
- (1)When you access our website :
In connection with our business, in some cases we may disclose personal data to third parties, in particular, to legal and accounting service providers, couriers and transport companies, providers of IT systems and equipment, marketing agencies, banks and payment institutions or public bodies. Personal data may also be disclosed to entities related to us, including our affiliate(s). These third parties or entities to whom we may disclose personal data may be located outside the European Union but in each case the adequate level of protection of personal data will be provided by us.
SERVEONE Europe sp. z o.o., Biskupice Podgórne, ul. Innowacyjna 1, (50-040
Email : swkim@SERVEONE.co.kr
You have the right to: a) information about the processing of your personal data; b) obtain access to your personal data and request correction of inaccuracies (if needed); c) request that personal data be erased when it’s no longer needed or if processing it is unlawful; d) object to processing of your personal data for marketing purposes; e) request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in specific cases; f) receive your personal data in a machine-readable format and send it to another controller (“data portability”); g) withdraw consent for our processing of your personal data at any time if the processing is carried out on the basis of consent (without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing carried out on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal).
If you reside in the European Union or your personal data is collected by SERVEONE Europe sp. z. o.o., the processing of your personal data is based on the applicable law, in particular, the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC ("GDPR"). The legal basis for our processing of your personal data is GDPR.
- Article 6, Section 1.(b) for performance of our contractual obligations to you;
- Article 6, Section 1.(c) for compliance with our legal obligations, and/or
- Article 6, Section 1.(f) for the pursuit of our legitimate interests.
- The Controller (as defined by GDPR) is SERVEONE Co., Ltd. and SERVEONE Europe sp. z. o.o. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- In Poland, since 25 May 2018 the supervisory authority has been the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
1. Details of cookies we use
The details of the Cookies we use are as follows :
Cookie Purpose Duration quickMenuYn Generates “quick menu” on online mall page 1 day tabGubun Detects whether user logged in through customer or vendor tab of online mall 30 day noticePre/
Detects whether user refused pop-up notices 1 day fileDownloadToken Prevents duplication of filenames 1 day returnUrl Sets the page that user is sent to upon logging off from online mall (page is set according to user request) 1 day servip Detects server IP accessed by user 30 day saveId Saves customer’s ID, if customer so chooses saveVendorId Saves vendor’s ID, if vendor so chooses
We use Google Analytics to collect information such as the IP address, browser, and operating system of your computer. The information is collected to send your requested website content to your computer, determine compatibility with your computer settings, and improve your experience on our website and online mall. We also use Google Analytics to determine the number of visits (clicks) to our website and time that visitors spend on our website, however, this information is not collected on a person-specific basis.
2. Methods for refusing or allowing Cookies
You can refuse or allow the installation of Cookies via the following methods :
Internet Explorer https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11-win-7 Google Chrome https://support.google.com/accounts/topic/7189049?hl=en&ref_topic=2373957&visit_id=636885749306581592-2010629425&rd=1 Safari https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265 Mozilla Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- 1. Details of cookies we use