Operation of Fair Trade Autonomous Compliance Program
- 1.Significance of Program Operation
- 2.Purpose of Program Operation
- 4.Code of Conduct and Proclamation of Fair Trade Autonomous Compliance (Compliance Policy by The CEO)
- 5.Notification of Autonomous Compliance Manager
- 6.Major Contents of Autonomous Compliance Program
As the program is independently enacted and operated internal compliance system to observe the Fair Trade Act, SERVEONE takes the lead in the company by introducing the system for the first time in the industry.
- 1) To prevent any legal violations in advance
- 2) To prevent any damage of corporate social image and improve credibility
- 3) To improve employees’ awareness of fair trade
- May 21, 2002 : Determined the implementation of fair trade autonomous compliance program
- May 23, 2002 : Produced autonomous compliance guide and launch the establishment of operating elements
- Jul 4, 2002 : Appointed autonomous compliance manager by the Board of Directors
- Jul 8, 2002 : Established management system and internal supervision system
- Jul 15, 2002 : Established personnel sanction system and document management system
- Jul 18, 2002 : Produced and distributed the fair trade autonomous compliance manual
- Jul 25, 2002 : Held a proclamation ceremony for fair trade autonomous compliance
4.Code of Conduct and Proclamation of Fair Trade Autonomous Compliance (Compliance Policy by The CEO)
SERVEONE Co., Ltd. aims to accomplish the company’s vision as an “excellent partner creating a new value in operating the company” as well as the development of national economy by fair and free competition. Accordingly, all employees should carry out the following activities to comply with the company’s fair trade autonomous compliance policy:
- 1) To perform jobs in a fair and proper method and comply with laws and regulations related to fair trade
- 2) To respect the order of market economy and create value for customers through competition in good faith
- 3) To strive to create an environment for transparent trade and maintain fair order mutually with business partners
- 1) Design and change management of compliance programs, increasing awareness of self-compliance among employees, supervising self-compliance operations, and monitoring self-compliance.
2) Autonomous compliance manager
Appointed by the Board of Directors on February 4, 2020 (Kim Myung Kil, Biz. Plannig Group Leader)
- Address : 76 Saemunan-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
- TEL : +82-2-6373-8210
- FAX : +82-2-6373-8598
- 3) Fair trade education, dissemination, supervision and supervision, with the operation department of self-compliance program (Lagal team) under the responsibility of the self-compliance manager
1) Production and distribution of autonomous compliance manual
The autonomous compliance manual suitable for the company’s circumstances was produced and distributed jointly by the Fair Trade Association
2)Appointment of autonomous compliance manager
The Board of Directors appointed the autonomous compliance manager and notified the appointment to the entire company.
3) Establishment of internal supervision system
For the practical operation of autonomous compliance program, the company established the management system and internal supervision system and stipulated the
internal inspection for one or more times every six months.
4) Operation of personnel sanction system
The company enacted the sanction guidelines for employees in violation of the Unfair Competition Prevention and Trade Secret Protection Act to prepare the
grounds for sanctions in case of violation against the Fair Trade Act.
5) Establishment of document management system
The company established the document storage and management system to verify the operation of the program.
6) Proclamation of autonomous compliance policy by the CEO
The company proclaimed the code of conducts and employees’ willingness to the inside and outside the company by holding a fair trade autonomous compliance ceremony.
7) Fair trade education for employees
The company stipulated continuous fair trade education by enacting guidelines for operating the education program and providing training with the launch of purchase-related
fair trade education courses and utilization of special legal lectures.
- 1) Production and distribution of autonomous compliance manual